- About our FamilyMONDAY 7.30am Help get kids ready for school. Breakfast - get dressed- check bags ect.. Indie to primary school across the road 8.45 (Alicia can walk to school?) Kenzie (Alicia can’t drive until March) so nanny drive Kenzie to daycare) 8.30-9.15am -after school drop off check if we need anything, groceries, drs appointments. Generally all FREE TIME between 10am-3.30pm on school days - we Sometimes do some early meal prep. (Jobs shared with Alicia) Help with tidying up & laundry. Keeping kids washing and rooms up to date. We work as a team with these things, the quicker they are done the more free time!! 3pm Pick indie up (walking distance, if alicia doesnt have client i can pick her up) or we take turns of indie/Kenzie pick up and the other does meal prep. -Do Home reader or homework? Check back pack for notes and home readers. 4.15 pm Pick Kenzie up 5pm Dinner Desert Bath/showers (We try and fit a little play or activity in there) Pj’s 7-7.15pm Bedtime ( we usually like to put the kids to bed ourselves) I am around and working together with you most mornings and nights working as a team. Unless i have hairdressing clients. We very much like to have our own space upstairs by about 6.30 TUESDAY *DAY OFF* Indie is at school Kenzie at mums WEDNESDAY same schedule as Monday Inc light house work, tidying up, errands and washing. Generally looking after kids things, clothing and bedrooms. THURSDAY 7.30 indie school -usual get ready schedule Tidy girls rooms Day with Kenzie Plan activities Kenzie gymnastics 11-1pm? (Still a maybe) 3pm pick indie up from school Same afternoon, dinner, bed schedule FRIDAY same as Monday, Wednesday. Usually pick up takeaway for easy dinner night on Fridays SATURDAY . Help girls with morning, brekkie, get dressed. But we do enjoy a bit of a Lazy slow get ready sometimes. It’s nice not to have to rush anywhere! Sometimes full and sometimes half a day work. Or we all may do something fun together. Ect.. zoo, water park, go boating, parks, swimming, home games, cimema, market places... Always looking for new ways to have fun! We would like you to help with planning of activities too. SUNDAY *DAY OFF* We will be looking for an afternoon for indie to change her gymnastics to now she will be at primary school and cant attend Thursday daytime anymore. So we will need help with that too please! Hours will ALWAYS be flexible, we will be as accommodating as possible and would you like to be the same. Let’s just make life as easy as we can for each other! We are very approachable, there isnt much a conversation cant fix, and if you dont ask you don’t know!, especially if ots anout going somewhere as part of your Australian adventure or if you wanted to swap a day off or finish early/start late one day. We encourage you to get out and make friends or join a sports team, date, go dancing ect... whatever it might be. We would love you you to create a life here both with us and on your own. Your trusted friends will be welcome to come over and have a swim and hang out with you. I am around a lot and like to be part of as much I can in the day to day things. Though I do get hit hard with fatigue at times from my disease ( neurosarcoidosis). It is well under control now when it comes to the more serious symptoms but my poor immune system and medications can mean I spend a day in bed here and there if I push it to much. So a mother’s aid is the perfect way to explain what we need. And I honestly think our children can only be enriched by having lots of caring adults in their lives! Perks and pocket money -phone with $50 credit per month - free rent - all food and daily necessities provided - free wifi - your own car, with fuel payed for. The car would be yours at all times and fuel payed for on and off duty. -$200 pocket money (negotiable for the right person, with experience taken into account)
- Offered Salary$300 - $400/week
- Start date 10.02.2019
- How many children?2
- Age of children 5 & 3
- Have you had an AuPair before ?Yes
- Are you a single parent ?No
- Do any of your children have special needs?No
- How long do you require an AuPair? 3-6 months
What we are looking for from an Aupair?Hi from the Fletcher family!
We are an outgoing fun family, who loves to laugh and be silly! We love adventure and travels, spend alot of time in and around the pool and having friends and their children join us when possible.
Last year i sold my hairdressing salon of 16yrs due to a neurological disease. Now i am recovering nicely i have re-opened a salon in the home.
My husband owns a large fuel distribution company and can work long hours but has began working ine day a week from the home office.
We are lucky enough to have a family holiday house 1.5hr south of Shellharbour and a lovely unit being built 200mts from the ocean at Shellharbour that we hope to spend sunny weekends at. Swimming, eating out and enjoying family.
Our goal as parents is to raise kind, confident, happy girls, we are very big on maners and belive in treating people the way you wish to be treated.
Our daughter Indie is 5 and is starting ‘big school’ this year. She is so excited! She is the sweetest girl, caring so much about others, she can be emotional at times and needs plenty of affection.
Our youngest daughters kenzie is nearly 4, they are 19 months apart. Kenzie is a little doll, and is very very funny! She is a much older person in a little girls body. She attends pre school 3 days a week.
The girls fight at times as do many siblings but generally they are very good together. Best friends, making up plays, fasion shows, running their cafe out of the cubby house, hide and seek, doing craft, park plays and so much more. They both enjoy going to gymnastics
We feel we can offer an aupair a loving, fun household. Who enjoys adventure and meeting new people and experiencing with new people and their cultures. We will certainly enjoy showing the right aupair around and helping with their own adventures.
We would encourage you to join a sports team or something of the sorts to help you find friends and hope you could create your own life and friends as well as having us.
We will provide a car that will be yours at all times and will pay for your fuel both when you ate working and on your free time to help with your travels.
Our city of Wollongong has its own aupair facebook group were travellers,nanny’s and aupairs often catch up socially and have play dates with their children. This is nice to know you would have some friends and plenty of people to hang out and go on little adventures with, as well as having us!
We hope to meet you, our new family member soon!
From Nick, Alicia (mum & dad) Indie & Kenzie