- Offered Salary$100 - $200/week
- Start date 14.10.2019
- How many children?2
- Age of children 8 and 10
- Have you had an AuPair before ?No
- Are you a single parent ?Yes
- Do any of your children have special needs?No
- How long do you require an AuPair? 3 months up to 24 months
What we are looking for from an Aupair?
We are in search of Au pair or Bro pair to join our active family of 3, myself and my two boys, aged 8 and 10.
We live in Launceston, Tasmania “Tassie”, which is a beautiful state (island) in Australia and often stay at the beach on the weekends. In case you don’t know Launceston, it is just one 45 minute flight from Melbourne and has a temperate climate and beautiful scenery out of town.
My boys are good friends and well behaved (usually!) and like to play sport. I like to run and ocean swim, as well as spending time at work and helping my Mum.
Ideally you will;
· Live In with us
· Be a big brother or sister to my boys
· Be able to drive a car
· Be keen to stay a minimum of 3 months
· Be keen to help with household tasks and cleaning, school drop offs, playing with the boys and cooking
· Be trustworthy, responsible and enjoy spending time outside, doing activities with my kids
· Be available to start from now (October), before Christmas time.
We will in return provide you with full board (a room and shared bathroom), food, pocket money, a car, at least two consecutive days off for exploring (or your own time) and an experience in Tassie!
We have a beach house which we love to visit and hope that you would also enjoy this part of our lifestyle with us.
I am flexible to work within your other commitments if you plan to study, fruit pick or have other work plans please message me if you have questions and are keen to talk more!