- About our FamilyMy husband, Robert, is an officer in the Australian Army. He is currently in a high profile job which sees him work long hours. We live on an army base in a beautiful house. I am a preschool teacher at a local private school. I work 3 days a week. We are an easy going family who are very adaptable. We treat you like family. I, Emma, am very outgoing and loud. I enjoy socialising and having a drink with friends. You would be included in this. As we live on an army base, many families have Aupairs. You would have an opportunity to regularly meet up with these ladies if you wish. Our children (the most important part) James is 3, turning 4 in Nov. He is very social and has many friends on base. He loves paw patrol and hot wheels cars. Bronte is our 20month girl. She is determined and bossy. She loves dolls, cars and shoes! Both children are easy to care for. They will, at first, be a little timid, but will grow to love you. We are very excited to meet you soon.
- Offered Salary$200 - $300/week
- Start date 04.04.2019
- How many children?2
- Age of children 1 and 3
- Have you had an AuPair before ?Yes
- Are you a single parent ?No
- Do any of your children have special needs?No
- How long do you require an AuPair? 9-12 months
What we are looking for from an Aupair?We are looking for our next big sister to join our family of 4 (plus our fur baby - choc Labrador - Tilly).
We are an easy going family who love to have fun. We laugh a lot and enjoy socialising.
Our children enjoy being busy. We would like our Aupair to stimulate our children by planning daily activities and outings. We will provide you with access to the zoo so you can take the children regularly.
Your approximate weekly routine would look like...
Mon - Wed 7:30am - 5:30pm.
During these days I ask that you cook meals for the kids and feed them dinner. On Tuesday, James attends a 3 year old playschool down the road from our house. We would require you to take him and pick him up from this program. He attends 9:30am-12:30pm. You would therefore have Bronte only for a 3 hour period.
Thurs - Fri (approximately 4 hours each day)
This would be flexible. Thursday mornings James attends playschool again so you would only be required to have Bronte. I will be at home but doing school preparation work. Friday morning I ask you to do some cleaning.
Saturday and Sunday are yours to enjoy. You will have access to a car all of the time. We live close to the city centre that has a pumping night life. 😁