- About our FamilyWe are a multicultural family, Johanna is from Australia and Brian is from the USA. Zoe and Kenzie were both born in Perth. We live in Perth (Western Australia) in a small suburb approx. 30 mins South East of the city. We are fun loving family who likes to spend weekends together. Zoe is very adventurous and loves playing outdoors, but also enjoys chilling out indoors drawing. Kenzie is very laidback and loves sitting back and watching everything around her. We have 2 dogs and a cat which are a part of our family.
- Offered Salary$200 - $300/week
- Start date 01.06.2018
- LocationPerth WA
- How many children?2
- Age of children 5 and 7 months
- Have you had an AuPair before ?Yes
- Are you a single parent ?No
- Do any of your children have special needs?Zoe wears hearing aids, but requires no extra attention
- How long do you require an AuPair? Minimum 6 months preferred
What we are looking for from an Aupair?We would love to welcome someone who is fun, positive, creative and kind. Someone who is willing to interact with the girls and not just supervise them.
We are looking for an Au Pair to take Zoe to and from school on Monday - Friday. You will have her from 7.30-8.30 in the mornings and again 3pm to 5pm in the afternoon.
Kenzie you will have 2 days per week from 7.30am till 5pm.