- About our FamilyMum is originally from England, Dad is from Brisbane and we have a big extended family in the city. Dad often travels away for his work in the TV industry, which is why we need an au pair to help out. Our little girl loves swimming, drama, reading and writing stories. Our little man is a typical boy who likes cars, trucks, swimming and kicking a ball.
- Offered Salary$200 - $300/week
- Start date 01.05.2019
- How many children?2
- Age of children 5 - 8
- Have you had an AuPair before ?No
- Are you a single parent ?No
- Do any of your children have special needs?No
- How long do you require an AuPair? 3 - 12 months
What we are looking for from an Aupair?We're looking for someone kind, nurturing and fun to look after our two children before and after school. You'll need a driving licence and to be a careful and safe driver. Our little girl is 8 years old, our little boy is 5. Mum is returning to full-time work and we therefore need someone from May onwards to help us look after the kids and do some light housework.
Our house is very central in Brisbane, with easy access to the city and entertainment precincts via CityCat (boat) or bus. We'll need the au pair on hand Monday-Friday but your time is your own on the weekend. We have a beautiful swimming pool which you're welcome to use; and you'll live downstairs in a separate apartment with a newly-decorated and newly-furnished bedroom. We also rent rooms to two local girls so you won't be lonely!
These are the tasks you'll be required to do Monday - Friday:
- Get the kids ready and give them breakfast in the morning
- Drop the kids to school and kindergarten (will have use of family car)
- Do some light housework such as laundry folding and putting away
- Pick up the kids from school and kindergarten
- Take them to swimming lessons after school once per week
- Supervise our daughter's homework
- Feed the kids dinner and tidy up