- About our FamilyOur daughter is allergic to peanuts, all tree nuts, peacan (anaphylaxis) so she must have an epi pen jr with her at all time.
- Offered Salary$200 - $300/week
- Start date 19.01.2019
- How many children?2
- Age of children 9 and 5
- Have you had an AuPair before ?No
- Are you a single parent ?No
- Do any of your children have special needs?No
- How long do you require an AuPair? 12 months minimum
What we are looking for from an Aupair?We are an active family of 4 (daughter 9 and son 5) We would like to have to be able to help school drop off and pick up, and taking the children to after-school activity. We loved for you to be animal friendly - we have a dog and 7 chickens as our pets. So would require you to take our dog for a walk and check to make sure that our chicken has enough food and water. We like the children to be involved with the care of the pets, so please encourage them to interact with our pets but must have adult supervision.
We will provide you with a warm loving home (a home away from home ), food and internet. Driver license is a must, we will provide you with a car for transportation of the children.
During the school terms we would require you to do some school drop off and most of the school pick ups. Work between 15 to 25 hrs per week. With increased hours during the school holidays. That will all be discussed with you first and make sure you feel ok to do so.
We would require you to do meal prep (we like simple food), helping children to bath and homework. We love for you to teach our children your language and culture.